- Candidate must possess at least Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 6 Year(s) of working experience in Project & Construction Management for Horizontal & Vertical Projects, preferably with knowledge in cost estimates.
- Required Skill(s): Computer Knowledge, Project Management
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Responsible to perform project management from pre-construction, construction and post construction stages of the project.
- Responsible to ascertain that projects are timely delivered, quality is managed, scope is monitored, and project cost is controlled.
- Performs cost engineering functions encompassing budget and detailed estimating and cost control.